Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fried Egg and Cheese Sandwich

Bento No. 66
I have been nursing my flu over the weekends. The bug originated from Papa, then passed on to my son and followed by myself.  Still went out together as family except on Sunday which Papa brought my son to ice-cream eating without me :(  Anyway, I was too tired to go out.  So I went for a stroll around my neighbourdhood with my dog whilst they enjoyed their ice creams somewhere.  Jealous! My boy has ice cream almost every weekends. Guess, that explains why he has put on some weight lately.  Now, he stands at 102 m and weighs 17.5kg.  At least, he expands both vertically as well as horizontally...

Here is another boring sandwich bento because my creativity juice has not kicked in yet and still feeling lethargic.

No comments: