Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sushi Bento


Bento No. 70
 Another sushi bento and meatless! I love packing sushi bento for my son lunchbox because it is less oily compared chinese stir-fry. Although it is meatless, little prince still need some protein.  Therefore, I prepared some tamagoyaki and put some in the filling of sushi which has imitation crabstick and Japanese cucumber.  On the side, he also has edamame, oranges and grapes.

Polling day is just around the corner and the PAP visited our block yesterday.  Having stayed here for more than 10 years, this is the first time, we have a handshake with them (Mr Sin Boon Ann who is retiring and a new face, Mr Heng Swee Keat).  I hardly seen them around our neighbourdhood except Irene Ng, who is a more familiar figure because she appeared in a lot of community activities at the Round market which we always 'makan' there.  My hubby is more thrilled than me though.  And our little boy, not so sure, who are these 'Uncles' but was privilleged to get the handshake.

No comments: