Thursday, August 11, 2011

Car

Bento No. 105
I, accidentally, dropped my laptop and it landed on my doggie's tail causing it to bleed last night.  What a horrible mishap! I panicked and quickly applied pressure on its tail to stop the bleeding.  So careless of me :(  This morning, I checked my doggie's tail again and the blood has dried up.  My doggie is still bouncing happily around the house as usual.  How am I going to clean the wound now?  Better to see a vet instead.

My boy has brown rice bento today along with baked char siu, fried long bean with egg, carrots and papaya.  I asked him what he would like to see in his lunchbox today.  He went to the kitchen, opened the drawer and took out the Disney pixar car - Lightning McQueen bento box. So I moulded the browe rice into a car shape and decorated it with cheese and nori for its wheels and face.

No comments: