Thursday, August 4, 2011

Frog Burger

Bento No. 103
My husband bought an oat round bread from Yamazaki bakery yesterday.  And it is just nice to make burger bento for my son.  He first requested a lion and after reading a book on animals, he wanted a frog instead last night.  His bento consists of ham and cheese burger, corn cob and an apple.  Simple, yet he did not like the taste of the bread, neither did he finish his lunch.  After school, he was screaming hungry.  Luckily, I bought a pandan cream cheese cake from Bengawan Solo.

Lately, I tried to include apple in my boy's lunch box.  Well, sad to say, this has never been his favourite fruit.  Because my lazy boy likes soft fruits.  And it took me half an hour just to cut and shape the apple..hehe.  I can see that he begins to eat it but not all the times.

No comments: