Monday, October 24, 2011

Tuna salad sushi

Bento No. 138
I re-arranged the tuna sushi and tamagoyaki to create a pattern.  Then I put a monkey foodpick in one red grape.  I told my son that he has to use his imagination to visualise what is inside in this bento.  Tricky! But he is quick to reply "It is a monkey robot!".  Alright, I am thinking in my heart, maybe I could make something like transformer next time.

We are looking forward to Sanku and her family visit this coming November. So is my boy, especially.  He can't wait to meet his cousins, William and Jessica.  And he has already planned the itinerary for them.  Needless to say, all his favourite hunts; Zoo, birdpark, botanical children garden.  Of course, we are going to Singapore latest attraction i.e. Universal Studio. Counting down....;)

No comments: