Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tractor

Bento No. 151
The tractor is made of cheddar cheese, honey baked ham, cucumber, oatmeal bread and nori. Well, my son's preference is the train sandwich cutter.  Unfortunately, the oatmeal bread is too small to make a train.  Therefore, he selected his next favourite i.e. tractor.  Then I rolled up a small piece of ham and put a leaf foodpick.  Plus some Hawaii papaya to go along with it. 

Thanks to Sanku who got my boy a dinosaur coin bank with his name painted on it.  My boy was so delighted and kept asking for more coins to fill up his round transparent tummy. 

On Friday, I picked up Sanku from Tanjong Pagar market after I dropped my son in school.  I managed to find my way with the help of GPS.  For one moment, I thought I was lost ;)  In the afternoon, we went to the Flower Dome at the Gardens by the Bay which opened for viewing from 14 to 20 November 2011 only.  Afterwhich, it will close and officially, open in June 2012.  The Dome housed all sorts of plants and is huge!.  The highlight is the thousand years old Olive Tree. In the evening, we went to the airport and picked up the rest of Sanku's family members whom we have been waiting to meet them. 

It was a busy and eventful day for me :) 

No comments: