Thursday, May 31, 2012

Moose

Bento No. 204

His lunch today has a Moose which I cut out from yellow cheese. There are some brown rice, teriyaki chicken, fried egg with long beans, dragonfruits and kiwi as well.

This is inspired from a story book which we borrowed from the National Library titled 'Larry Gets Lost in Alaska' (Illustrated by John Skewes, Written by Michael Mullin and John Skewes).  I loved the beautiful illustration and the rhyming words in the book.   Alaska reminds me of the wilderness camping trip during its spring time back in my younger days!  Sightings of brown bears, moose, caribou, whales, puffins, sled dogs..etc   So much more to tell my son about our experience! Okay, I am thinking of holidays again...... Unfortunately, Papa will be away in Peru during the June holidays.  Luckily, I have signed up Chinese program for a week with his school.  At least, my boy can still have some fun time with other kids of his age group instead of just with Mommy alone would be so boring.


No comments: