Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Robot boy (my version)

Bento No. 235
It's good to be home after a short holiday in Penang over last weekend.  It was a pleasant and nice break away from Singapore.  And especially away from the hustle and bustle of city life!  The best part of it was no household chores for me!!  We were surrounded by sandy beaches, palm trees, kids-friendly swimming pool and delicious mouth-watering food.  I shall reveal more about the trip when my hubby uploaded the pictures.  Perhaps, it was so relaxing in Penang that my body did not adjust very well when we were back in Singapore.  I felt extremely tired and sleepy for the first two days instead of recharged!  Now, I regain the momentum and back on track as a 'stay-at-home mum' dealing with the daily routines. 

I kept the airline egg sandwich (which we did not finish it) for my son to bring it to school for his lunch on Monday...Shhhh...  After dropping my son at his school, I did my marketing and pick up Nitro from the pet shop.  We miss him a lot though!

The above robot boy was created on Tuesday using fishballs and I secured each parts of the body with dry-fried angelhair.  He has some blanched shanghai greens/carrots and somen as well as kiwis and strawberries.




No comments: