Friday, July 12, 2013

Crab and Egg Temaki

Bento No. 311
This is my first attempt to make temaki (handroll) for my boy's lunch.  We had it at home.  But later, I realised I did it the wrong way :P  My boy loves egg temaki and he would definitely order one every time we dine in a Japanese restaurant.  Some edamame and leftover tamagoyaki on the side.

Lately, my boy is not keen on those cute bento I have prepared for him previously.  I am not sure if this is a boy thing.  Good thing he is eating well despite having a congested nose.  Now, he snored heavily and has difficult in breathing.  Talks like Donald Duck :(  I have tried giving him some vitamins and honey lemon drink. I see little or no effect on him at the moment.   On top of it, I also rubbed Vicks over his chest, shoulder and feet at night.  And even inhale hot steam in the hope to relieve his nasal congestion.  Just wish he could get well soon..

No comments: