Friday, August 15, 2014

Mango yogurt popsicles

I love making popsicles especially mango flavour! Our family's favourite!!  It's really easy and I did it with just three ingredients:-
 
  • Fresh mango
  • Honey
  • Vanila flavour yogurt
 
Even Papa also requested to reserve one for him ;)   Most recipes calls for greek yogurt and drops of vanilla essence.  But I substituted with vanilla flavour yogurt (Yoplait brand) instead.  Blend the mango puree with honey.  Then layer it in the popsicles mould.  My boy was grinning cheek to cheek. 
 
 



Recently, I have decided to swop his football lesson from Saturday morning to Thursday evening.  And I notice there was a huge difference of energy level and enthusiasm. Our dear little friend told mommy that it was too hot in the morning and he did not enjoy it most of the time.  Indeed, I must confess that a lot of times we have to pull him out of the bed and coax him to go for the soccer lesson in the morning.  With the change, my son is happier and eager to go without me nagging.  The only thing I did not like was the training finished pretty late at night 8.00pm.  By the time we reached home to shower and have dinner, it always past his normal bedtime.  Nonetheless, it was a good change.

No comments: