Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Chicken Burger

# 343

My son gets to choose his brunch (that last him till his snack time 1.30pm in his kindergarten) almost everyday. It saved me the trouble of cracking my head and also I have a more willing child to eat his food happily since he requested it.  He wanted the same chicken burger I prepared previously.  This time, not in a lunch box but just lay out on a plate.  Four Leaves bakery has really nice multi-grain bun that I personally love it.  And it was just nice and the right size to make burger!  Sliced into half and spread some butter on both sides of the bread.  With the butter side face down, I toasted it over my Happy call pan still slightly crisp.  Then layered with low fat cheese, a piece of chicken thigh, a slice of tomato, onion and lettuces.  Lastly,  squeezed some Japanese mayo and ketchup. Then I decorated with a flag food pick. On the sides, he has some Japanese cucumber, tomato and green grapes.  Does it look appetizing to you?
 
Although he has just lost one of his front milk teeth and complained every bites, it was a satisfying meal.  He finished all of it! :D  Then, he asked me to collect all his milk teeth that since been fallen off to make a necklace for him.  Guess, that's my next DIY project!
 
 
 
 

No comments: