Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Japanese potato salad



I love Japanese potato salad more than the western type of mashed potatoes.  So is my son.  How about you?  In fact he asked for second serving after finished his meal.  Besides the potato salad, he also has some baked breaded threadfin fingers, blanched broccoli and cherry.  The potato salad was decorated with space foodpicks I bought from Tokyu Hands in Japan.

Ingredients:-
  • 1 Russet potatoe
  • pinch of salt
  • 1 egg
  • 1 inch carrot thinly sliced and cut into halves/quarters
  • 1 inch Japanese cucumber and cut into halves/quarters
  • Fresh ground black pepper
  • Japanese mayonnaise

  • It was the second week of the school for Term 3 and I have received the tests schedule which will begin in August.  My boy was still in holiday mood.  He forgot about his homework a couple of times till I checked on him.  Need to get him more independently doing his homework and be responsible for packing his school bag and wallet without me reminding him or checking on him most of the times.

    No comments: